Back to School is Cool with the Jetson Scooter
This post is sponsored by Best Buy
Heading back to school can be an unexciting time for your kids. Who wants to trade those long summer days for school books and homework. We have a great way to get your kids excited about going back to school with the Jetson Scooter! This is unlike any scooter we had growing. The 250W hub motor on the Jetson Scooter lets you travel up to 18 miles at 15mph, while the bright LED headlight and deck lights support nighttime travel.
Your student will love this cool way of getting around campus and the easy-fold system allows you to conveniently stow away this Jetson Quest electric scooter in your car’s trunk or underneath a desk.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links.
- Powerful 250W hub motor Helps reach speeds up to 15 mph for a fun ride. Just step on the deck, push off with your foot, and press down on the thumb throttle to engage the motor.
- Premium lithium-ion battery Provides a max range up to 18 miles.
- Foldable design Easy fold system offers portability.
- Weight capacity The scooter can handle any rider weighing up to 220.5 lbs.
- Disc brake For maximum stopping power.
- Solid tires Engineered to absorb shock when you’re riding on roads and sidewalks.
- LED display Shows battery life, current speed, and more.
- Ultra-bright LED headlight and taillight Make your evening ride more comfortable and safe.
- Suitable for children ages 13 and older For safe riding.
Why the Jetson Scooter Is So Cool
– The no flat, solid tires are engineered to absorb shock along with a concealed premium lithium-ion battery that offers a smooth 18-mile range.
– The Quest can reach an exhilarating top speed of 15 mph with its powerful 250W hub motor.
– The Quest is equipped with an ultra-bright LED headlight and taillight, improving visibility and safety for when you’re riding on roads and sidewalks.
Shop this and more electric scooters plus electric bikes and boards at Best Buy.
Ride Responsibly: The purchaser and rider of this product are responsible for knowing and obeying all state and local regulations regarding the use of this product. It is highly encouraged that you read and follow the product instructions including all safety precautions and use protective gear. Protective gear can be found at http://www.bestbuy.com/protectivegear.