Amazon Prime One-Day Delivery Now Available at Disney World
This is very exciting news for anyone planning a Walt Disney World vacation. Packing for a family can be pretty intense and there is always the looming doubt that you may have left something behind. The good news is that now Amazon is offering same-day delivery service for all prime members in Orlando! You’re also able to get groceries delivered which is a great way to save money. Consider using Amazon Prime at Disney World.
How Does Amazon Same-Day Delivery Work for Disney World Resort Guest?
It’s easy and convenient! Here are the details:
- You must place an order greater than $20.
- If you’re having your items delivered to your Disney resort you will include the resorts physical address and the resorts name with the word “guest” + “your name” after it.
- The package will be taken to the front desk and held for you there so don’t worry if you’ll be out enjoying the parks during the delivery time. Your packages will be waiting for you when you return.
- The zip code for onsite Disney World resorts is 32830
- At times Amazon offers a free shipping code for 2-hour deliveries or free shipping if you spend over a certain amount.
- Call ahead to see if the resort will hold your refrigerated items in a refrigerator until you pick them up. Several guests have reported that the resorts will do this for you.
Why Use Amazon Prime Now at Disney World
This is one of the best ways to save money at Disney World. Bringing your own food and drinks into the parks is one of the best ways to stay within a budget while on vacation.
If you forget items at home like toothbrushes, rain ponchos or sunscreen, it can be very pricey to replace the items once you arrive at Disney. Amazon Prime Now will help you get any necessary items you need without spending all of your “fun” money.
Other Disney Tips and Advice
Don’t forget to buy these 9 things before visiting Disney World.
8 things you should know before your first trip to Disney World
Adult makeovers at Disney World – Character Couture Review
3 reasons why you must visit Pandora the World of Avatar