Everything’s Bigger In Texas At The 2018 DFW Auto Show
It’s no mystery that I enjoy traveling and I could spend far too long giving you a list of places that I hope to visit in 2018, however, what you might not know is that I love cars! Looking back, my passion for vehicles might have been sparked by my love for road trips. I get excited about hitting the open road and I always refer to our car as our “mini-home” because we spend a lot of time inside our vehicles. I’m thrilled to be visiting the DFW Auto Show this year.
Why Visit An Auto Show?
After my visit to the DFW Auto Show last year, I wrote about why moms should be visiting car shows. Purchasing a vehicle is a huge decision. I loved that during the auto show I was able to compare vehicles, ask questions, and gather all the information that I needed to help find what car fits my needs and taste.
Silly boys cars are for girls too! Did you know that women buy 54% of the cars in the United States, and influence 84% of all vehicle purchase decisions? I spend a lot of time behind the wheel and I like the chance to interact with my favorite car manufacturers.
What You Need To Know
The 2018 DFW Auto Show returns on February 14-18, 2018 to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. The show is open 10AM -10PM Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and from 10AM until 7PM on Sunday. Those who want to get an early look at the show can visit between 4PM and 10PM on Wednesday. Tickets are $14 for adults, $7 for kids and seniors and children 5 and under are free. Bring the whole family!!
What I’m Excited About
I can sum up what I’m excited about in one word – TOYOTA – Last year, at the Dallas Auto Show, I had the chance to hang out near the all-new Toyota vehicles and I was like a kid in a candy shop. Here’s what you can expect from Toyota this year:
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A., Five Generations Strong
- New V6 and Toyota Hybrid System Powertrains Offering More Power and MPG
- New TNGA K Sedan Platform with Multi-Link Rear Suspension and Available Toyota-First Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS)
- Standard Entune 3.0 with WiFi Hotspot, Qi Wireless Charging, Toyota Remote Connect with Smartwatch and Amazon Alexa Connectivity, and Apple CarPlay
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P)
- On Sale in Late Spring 2018
- Bold, Eye-Catching Style Signals New Direction in Toyota Design
- Sharp Nürburgring-Tuned Handling
- C-HR Receives Two Toyota-First Features: Driver Distraction Secure Audio and Brake Hold Function
- Standard 18-in. Alloy Wheels, Dual-zone Climate Control, Bucket Seating, and 7-in. Audio Display
- Only Vehicle in Its Segment with Standard Pre-Collision System with Active Braking – Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P) with Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Best-Selling Car in America for the last 16 years
- Standard Toyota Safety Sense-P
- New Emotionally-Charged Design and Performance Experience
- Aggressive Exterior Character Lines and Low Center of Gravity
- RAV4 Adventure has Dirt-Inspired Styling and Higher Ride Height
- Active lifestyle inspired
- Built here, lives here; built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility – TMMTX
Built here, lives here; built at Toyota’s San Antonio facility – TMMTX
Follow me on Instagram as I post LIVE during my visit to the 2018 Dallas Fort Worth Auto Show.
Do You Wanna Be A Winner?
Enter here and you might be one of 10 people –plus a guest– to attend the show compliments of Toyota and the DFW Auto Show. Plus, one lucky winner will win a $100 gift card!!
Contest rules: Entries must be completed by midnight February 12, 2018. No purchase necessary; contest open only to US residents and subject to the laws of Texas. Winners will be notified by email by February 13, 2018. Winners MUST pick up prizes in person between February 14 – 18, 2018 at the DFW Auto Show, Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin, Dallas. Winners may be asked to provide identification to receive their prize. prize value $24 per prize and are not exchangeable for cash or other items. Grand prize value is $124. A total of 10 pairs of tickets will be awarded and a total of 1 grand prize will be awarded.---here---